Genre: Scrolling Platform Game
Platform: Commodore 64, PAL Version
Media: 5.25" Disk or Cartridge
Status: In Development
Progress: Very Good
About The Game
Sam's Journey is a brand-new original scrolling platform game developed for the Commodore 64 home computer. It's about a cute little hero called Sam who finds himself on an unexpected journey in a strange world.
Guide Sam through many different locations such as deep forests, hot deserts or frozen mountains! Find hidden gems and discover secret passages, but beware of the creatures!
Sam can run, jump, climb and swim. He can pick up items, carry them around and throw them at enemies. And with the power of special costumes, Sam completely changes his appearance and gains additional skills!
· Classic 8-Bit Platform Action ·
· Colorful Graphics ·
· Fast Free-Directional Scrolling ·
· Many Basic Moves Plus Climbing And Swimming ·
· 6 Special Costumes With Additional Skills ·
· 3 Overworld Maps ·
· 27 Huge Levels With Multiple Sections ·
· 2000 Screens To Be Explored ·
· 14 Different Graphical Settings ·
· 19 Beautiful Tunes ·
· Sound Effects ·
· Hidden Items To Be Found ·
· Secret Passages To Be Discovered ·
· Checkpoint System ·
· Savegame Option ·
See It In Action
Watch the latest teaser video right here!
Work In Progress
Sam's Journey is currently in the making. We will frequently add information about the game to this page as development proceeds. Stay tuned!
Share This Page